Electromagnetic Compatibility - EMC
Presentation of the paper [B18]
[B18] F. Broydé, E. Clavelier, C. Hymowitz, "Simulating Crosstalk and Field to Wire Coupling with a Spice Simulator", IEEE Circuits and Devices Magazine, Vol. 8, No. 5, September 1992, pp. 8-16.
Downloading the document as a .pdf file (2229 kB). This document is subject to the Copyright of Excem and of the IEEE.
The results of this paper have been later used by other authors and scientists, for instance:
- S. Radu, V. Onofrei, M. Albulet, "Interconnection problems in modern computers", IEEE Design & Test of Computers, Vol. 13, Issue 1, Spring 1996, pp. 36-46.
- A. Cheldavi, D. Ansari, "Spice Compatible model for multiple coupled nonuniform transmission lines application in transient analysis of VLSI circuits", International journal of engineering, Vol. 17 - 2, Transactions A: Basics, June 2004, pp. 119-130.
- G. Yinhan, W. Ruibao, G. Le, S. Shen, "Statistical estimation of crosstalk for wiring harness in vehicle", Proc. 2010 Int. Conf. on Intelligent Computation Technology and Automation (ICICTA), 11-12 May 2010, vol. 3, p. 381.
- Xiapeng Dong, Haixiao Weng, D.G. Beetner, T.H. Hubing, "Approximation of worst case crosstalk at high frequencies", IEEE Transactions on Electromagnetic Compatibility, Vol. 53, Issue 1, February 2011, pp. 202-208.
- H.-C. Hsieh, C.-N. Chiu, M.-S. Lin, C.-H. Wang, C.H. Chen, "An equation-based hybrid method for predicting radiated susceptibility responses of RF/microwave circuits", IEEE Transactions on Electromagnetic Compatibility, Vol. 53, Issue 2, May 2011, pp. 339-348.