Electromagnetic Compatibility - EMC
Presentation of the paper [B13]
[B13] F. Broydé, E. Clavelier, "Designing power-line filter for their worst-case behaviour", proceedings of the 9th International Zürich Symposium on EMC, 12-14 March 1991, pp. 583-588.
Downloading the document as a .pdf file (480 kB) and keep in mind that it is best to use the "Article" function of Adobe Acrobat! Information on the "Article" function. This document is subject to the Copyright of Excem.
Sorry, the presentation of the paper is not what it would be if it had been written yesterday! In those times, technical paper were edited with real scissors and glue!
We have noticed that [B13] is used as a reference in:
- L.T. Assemble, "Power Line EMI-Filter Design Using the Combinatiorial Optimization Method Simulated Annealing", proceedings of the 11 th International Zürich Symposium and Technical Exhibition on EMC, 7-9 March, 1995, pp. 51-56.
- T. Williams, K. Armstrong, EMC for Systems and Installations, Newnes, 2000, at the paragraph 8.1.3.
- K.O. Phipps, P.F. Keebler, B.R. Connatser, "Improving the way we measure insertion loss", Interference Technology Enginners' Master ITEM 2002, Robar Industries, 2002.
- Patent of the United States of America No. 6,515,879, "Power source filter circuit that is capable of eliminating noise component supplied from power source and driving noise component generated from induction load simultaneously", February 2003.
- S. Weber, S. Guttowski, E. Hoene, W. John, H. Reichl, "EMI Coupling from Automotive Traction Systems", proceedings of the 2003 IEEE International Symposium on EMC, Istanbul, Turkey, 11-16 May 2003, pp. 591-594.
- S. Guttowski, S. Weber, E. Hoene, W. John, H. Reichl, "EMC Issues in Cars with Electric Drives", proceedings of the Boston IEEE Symposium on EMC, August 18-22, 2003, pp. 777-782.
- IEEE Std 1560 -2005, "IEEE Standard for Methods of Measurement of Radio-Frequency Power-Line Interference Filter in the Range of 100 Hz to 10 GHz", Annex G, 24 February 2006.
- A.M. Sanchez Delgado, Electric-Device Characterization for Interference Prediction and Mitigation by an Optimal Filtering Design, Ph.D. thesis of the Universitat Ramon Llull, July 2010.
- A.M. Sanchez, J.-R. Regué, M. Ribo, A. Perez, P. Rodriguez-Cepeda, F.-J. Pajares, "Automated Power-Line Filter Design Under High 50-Hz Current Load Conditions", IEEE Trans. Electromagn. Compat., Vol. 55, No. 4, August 2013, pp. 717-724.
- I. Kovacevic, F. Krismer, S. Schroth, J.W. Kolar, "Practical characterization of EMI filters replacing CISPR 17 approximate worst case measurements", proceedings of the 2013 IEEE 14th workshop on Control and Modeling for Power Electronics (COMPEL), Salt Lake City, USA, 23-26 June 2013, pp. 1-10.
- J.F. Mologni, M. Kopp, C.L.R. Siquiera, A. Colin, A. Noguiera, M.A.R. Alves, "Automotive EMC Analysis Using the Hybrid Finite Element Boundary Integral Approach", proceedings of the 2013 IEEE International Symposium on EMC, Denver, USA, 5-9 August 2013, pp. 688-693.
- J. Mologni, J. Ribas, L. Amaral, J.P. Filho, G. Caixeta, "The Significance of Specific Vehicle Parts on Automotive Radiated Immunity Numerical Simulations", proceedings of the 2015 SBMO/IEEE MTT-S International Microwave and Optoelectronics Conference (IMOC), 3-6 Nov. 2015, pp. 1-6.